Registration and Resources
Religious Education Classes are offered in a variety of sessions. (Summer / Fall / Initiation / Special Needs / Home Study). Regardless of the session your child is registered for, we invite families to continually and consistently participate in parish liturgical, family catechesis and outreach opportunities throughout the year.
- Children are registered each spring for the following year.
- Baptismal certificates are needed for new students.
- Transfer letters, are needed for students transferring from another parish.
- Completed registration forms may be mailed to the RE Office at 122 W Main Street, Moorestown NJ 08057.
- Class assignments are mailed prior to the beginning of the Summer Intensive / Fall / Home Study sessions.
RE CLASSES - 2018-2019:
Please note: 90% of families have already re-registered for the new year!! Thank you!! Summer Intensive and Monday afternoon classes are fully registered at this time (with the exception of grade 1). Tuesday grade 3 and 4 are also fully registered. Parents are invited to register for Home Study, or Tuesday, grades 1, 2, 5 or 6.
Summer Intensive Program dates: July 16 to July 27. Grades 1-6: 8:30am to 11:45am. Grade 7: 12:30pm to 3:00pm.
Families New to the Religious Education Program: Monday through Friday, June 4 to June 8 in Heritage House, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Orientation / overview / welcome to the program given by Dr. Dix, Director.
honeywell instant alert
Main source of communication for emergency situations, weather closings, and special announcements. Please activate your profile and review annually, so notifications are sent to your preferred device: home or cell phone, text message, or email. https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Sadlier Religion Publisher’s website for activities, games, articles, resources and assessments: http://www.webelieveweb.com