Registration and Resources
Religious Education Classes are offered in a variety of sessions. (Summer / Fall / Initiation / Special Needs / Home Study). Regardless of the session your child is registered for, we invite families to continually and consistently participate in parish liturgical, family catechesis and outreach opportunities throughout the year.
- Children are registered each spring for the following year.
- Baptismal certificates are needed for new students.
- Transfer letters, are needed for students transferring from another parish.
- Completed registration forms may be mailed to the RE Office at 122 W Main Street, Moorestown NJ 08057.
- Class assignments are mailed prior to the beginning of the Summer Intensive / Fall / Home Study sessions.
RE CLASSES - 2018-2019:
Returning Families: Sunday, April 29, after 7:30am. 9:00am, 10:30am, and 12:00noon masses in Heritage House. (Primarily for the Summer Intensive Program), and during the week of April 30, 9am to 5pm in the Heritage House (Primarily for Fall, Home, Initiation, and Special Needs Programs). Registration forms will be available on the website when registration begins.
Summer Intensive Program dates: July 16 to July 27.
Families New to the Religious Education Program: Monday through Friday, June 4 to June 8 in Heritage House. Orientation / overview / welcome to the program given by Dr. Dix, Director.
honeywell instant alert
Main source of communication for emergency situations, weather closings, and special announcements. Please activate your profile and review annually, so notifications are sent to your preferred device: home or cell phone, text message, or email. https://instantalert.honeywell.com
Sadlier Religion Publisher’s website for activities, games, articles, resources and assessments: http://www.webelieveweb.com