Our Lady of Good Counsel School Academic Goals 2012-2013
2. Teachers will review and analyze standardized assessment results/data to determine achievement gaps and congruency with report card grades.
3. Develop Text Gradient to establish guided reading benchmarks for students – Grades 2/3. (In process).
4. Develop a hierarchy of technology skills establishing annual benchmarks for faculty.
5. Establish a committee to develop a checklist document benchmark folder to track student progress from grades 1-8.
6. Teachers will collaboratively analyze multiple literacy assessments to inform/adapt reading/writing instruction and practice.
7. Teachers will review and analyze program & teacher-made assessments/data to revisit instructional decisions planning.
8. Teachers will integrate technology as a tool to supplement and enrich curriculum.
9. By grade 8, students will develop content area presentations utilizing technology.
10. Develop and implement a school-wide system to log student performance pre & post work samples in Integrated Language Arts.